This Page

has been moved to new address

ITALIAN POWERHOUSES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: ITALIAN POWERHOUSES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

ITALIAN POWERHOUSES!



Gucci's aggressive sex appeal vs. Fendi's feminine flair! Frida Giannini showcased a woman who definitely likes all eyes on her ! Every piece was an attention grabber with sexy silhouettes, cut outs, & steel neck pieces. I almost got a S&M feel, even with the all white opening designs! & pay special attention to the armpieces-SO HAUTE! While Karl Largerfeld definitely did not disappoint- taking the softer approach with pastels and the ever popular nude/ sheer blouses paired with adorable sky high platform stilettos! Both collections presented during Milan's fashion week were very well put together! Check out the previews below!





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home