This Page

has been moved to new address

"DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: "DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, September 25, 2009

"DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT"


“There’s a formality to my designs. I think people can learn taste and it is part of my job to teach them.”
-STEFANO PILANTI

At the age of 44, Pilanti has managed to have a career that most designers dream of- working for Gucci, Miu Miu,Prada and eventually moving to Yves Saint Laurent under the seduction of Tom Ford as Pilanit put it. Eventually appointed creative director of YSL by Mr. Laurent himself right before his passing, the Mlan native knew he had some major shoes to fill! However, he has managed to find a balance between, what he loves, what women need, and what the fashion house stands for. By adding his own sense of style Stefano has revamped the label known for its masculine but feminine flare that we have always loved. Check out the YSL 2009 Fall Collection full of clean cuts & chic sophistication. Greys, blacks, simple -I love it! Oh and pay special attention to the sky high stilettos that you will see or probably have already seen on your favorite celebs!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home