This Page

has been moved to new address

YOU BETTER WORK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: YOU BETTER WORK!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

YOU BETTER WORK!



I thought Ms. Kelly Rowland deserved this title whole heatedly until I saw some of her closeup shots via "YBF"! They kind of threw me off, but I'll still show her some love. So, anyways direct your attention down to her leggings/tights/whatever....You see Ms. Rowland is a tall lankly girl like myself. It's better for our body type to wear leggings/tights/whatever.... that have a contrast like hers' or some sort of extra design aesthetic. The effect brings definition to our legs so that they don't look so thin. Many rider leggings/tights/whatever help anyone who have chicken legs, sticks for legs.... you catch my drift. So back on course, overall Kelly worked this all black look. That's alot coming from me because usually I can't get past the Rick James lace front and then it usually always goes downhill from there. However, this go round for the "September Issue" she looks sleek and pulled together. I'm not sure how long the whole leather pants trend will last, but I will ride with her on this one until then.


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2009 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yea I like Kelly she has really stepped her game up since her DC days but I'm not so sure I like this look I just can't get pass that red lipstick and those damn shoulder pads that her, Beyonce, and Mrs. Tina Knowles (House of Trash) have been trying to force on us!!! But taking another look the shoes and tights are hot!!!

     
  • At September 11, 2009 at 5:45 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    Hey Dionne, its Dana! About the outfit, it's almost too many trends at once (peeptoe ankles booties, leggings, astronomical shoulder pads), but the overall look is well put together. I think Kelly should be more out there with her fashion choices if she ever wants her own spotlight. I think a burnout tank and harem pants would have went better with that ponytail, and I personally only approve of red lipstick with couture. I give it a B. A solid B. Kelly has the figure for anything, so she should just go for it, the only bad press is none at all!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home