This Page

has been moved to new address

ENTERTAINMENT WEDDING NEWS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: ENTERTAINMENT WEDDING NEWS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, September 28, 2009

ENTERTAINMENT WEDDING NEWS!



Even though I know this wedding is a total fraud! Because I actually like Khloe Kardashian, I'll post the money shot! Her wedding photo! Now before you go in on her.... I thought she looked very pretty!



In other wedding news, Rihanna was spotted at her manager's wedding in Venice wearing a "wrong time wrong place look"! We get it Rhi Rhi, you're a trend setting fashion beast! BUT this is not appropriate for a wedding! The colors, the makeup! She's a beautiful girl and I actually think this look fits her, but you just don't show up to someone's wedding looking like this! Now if this ensemble was for a funeral she would definitely be best dressed! Idk what do you think?




For some reason, I also think you should NOT show up to someone's wedding in a full on leopard get up KOBE'S WIFE! lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At October 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Leopard at a WEDDING?! OMG, Vanessa Bryant just keeps making me puke! Leopard upstages the bride, DUH!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home