This Page

has been moved to new address

THE HILLS PREMIERE'S 2NIGHT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THE HILLS PREMIERE'S 2NIGHT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE HILLS PREMIERE'S 2NIGHT!



JUSTIN BOBBY & THE GANG ARE BACK!(Sorry, I just love me some justin bobby lol) Anyways, Be sure to tune into MTV tonight for the season premiere of the best scripted "reality" series EVER! THE HILLS! Yaaay! Ms. LC has left and Laguna Beach's Kristin Cavallari is stepping in to take her place. I'm kind of excited to see what kind of new zest she brings to the show. Sorry LC but there's only so many times I can hear you telling Heidi "You know what you did"! lol before I'm like NEXT! The Hills comes on at 10pm followed by Whitney's show, The City, at 10:30pm. Never watched that because it looked pretty boring...but check that out too if you wish!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home