This Page

has been moved to new address

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!!



Okay so unless you are living under a GIANT rock, you should know by now that Fashion Week has officially made its debut today!!! Yaaay! I couldn't be more excited! However, I'm not there so my heart is crying a little bit. No worries because by this time next year I will definitely be there. I don't care who invites me to what show. I don't even care if I have to sit in the last row outside of the tents....Okay maybe I do but I WANT to be there so I WILL be there for New York Fashion Week Fall 2010! Anyways, judging from the schedule posted on mbfashionweek.com the lineup this year is guaranteed to not disappoint. A little birdie even told me that not 1 but TWO.... that's right you can read.... TWO of the castmates from the Real Housewives of Atlanta will be debuting their lines there! 1 of them is a dead give-away. "Who checkin for She by Sheree' bu"? The other.... not so much. Either way if they perform half as much as they did for the Ellen show, that should be VERRY interesting! Anywho, continue to follow the website as well as my postings until they take down the tents on the 17th.

Oh yea, Anna Wintour's "The September Issue" sashays into theaters tomorrow! For those of you who do not know who that is..... I have nothing but a *side eye* for you with a side of "get it together"! Anyways, that's as close to Fashion Week as I can get for now so I will definitely be catching the matinee'



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home