This Page

has been moved to new address

EVERYDAY I DEAL.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: EVERYDAY I DEAL.....

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, September 11, 2009

EVERYDAY I DEAL.....

Okay, so my blog is fairly new actually about 4 days old now, and I'm having so much fun working on it! Anyways, I have come up with a posting that I want to start doing every Friday that is called "Everyday I deal....". Everybody goes through different things or feel certain ways about things and sometimes we feel like we're all alone in situations when we're really not! So, I am going to set up an email for everyone to be able to send me their stories and I will post it. IT WILL BE STRICTLY ANONYMOUS! I have to stress this because I'm not trying to embarrass anyone or put their business out in the street. Now the stories don't have to all be tear jerkers, they can be fun and light hearted. Just tell me how you are feeling. From hard struggles to men problems-everyone has those, to the stuff you find most irritating. EVERYTHING! I want people to be able to laugh, or cry, or think about things in a different light; and know that even after all of that you can take a deep breath, move on, and have a fresh start to a great weekend. Everyday I deal with ALOT and I'm sure you all are dealing with the same things!!!! I look forward to hearing from you!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home