This Page

has been moved to new address

LAST TRAIN TO PARIS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LAST TRAIN TO PARIS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LAST TRAIN TO PARIS!

AQUILANO.RIMONDI Spring/Summer 2010 Collection


























So fashion week in Milan officially ended today and what did we learn while we were there.... Spring will basically be filled with pretty florals, simple whites-besides Gucci, pastels, raw edges AND see through accessories. BUT before we fly over to Paris, I thought I would let you guys take a look at one last collection from Milan that totally went against the grain of what sashayed down everyone else's runway!From the beautiful fabrics to the intricate detailing, Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi proved why the "Made In Italy" labels are so highly regarded in the fashion industry! Take a look for yourself & I'll see you in Paris!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home