This Page

has been moved to new address

HAYTED IT!!! (2 Snaps 'n a Circle)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HAYTED IT!!! (2 Snaps 'n a Circle)

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HAYTED IT!!! (2 Snaps 'n a Circle)



Following the spring trend of see through accessories I was telling you about, Alexander Wang debuted this revamped version of the EVER POPULAR/STILL SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE mini coco duffel with his Spring 2010 collection. Now I would sell my first born to pay for the original pictured below! LOL Its such a hoTTT bag, but I'm not feeling this trend NOR this remixed bag one bit! Call me paranoid, but it's 2 invasive & just not cute! However before you start goin in, mark my words that the celebs WILL be rocking this bag til the wheels fall off! Your thoughts??


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2009 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That bag on top is absolutely hideous! it looks like something from the flea market. lol. however the one on the bottom is super cute.
    dejhara.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home