This Page

has been moved to new address

SIMPLE BUT WELL DONE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SIMPLE BUT WELL DONE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

SIMPLE BUT WELL DONE!




Known for the classic plaid print, Burberry has definitely surpassed its cliche' style and stepped it All The Way Up! Although Burberry hasn't exactly left its' core, the brand has managed to leave me breathless with new designs that SCREAM sophistication and pure sassyness! Owww lol I am definitely in love with this bag. Although ruffles and pleats are SOOO overdone, this color brings new life to a simple bag. I've seen it in person, and TRUST in the words of Rachael Zoe "I die" lol. Anyways, direct your attention to the boots! Moment of Silence.... Okay back on track. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a pure OBSESSION with floral print. Who would have ever thought that I would actually find a boot with flowers! This laser cut design is simply AMAAAZING coupled with the nutmeg complexion... I can't even go on. These 2 items are perfect for the woman of taste and effortless style. Well done Burberry.... Simple but well done!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home