This Page

has been moved to new address

BAG THEM PANTIES!!!! (Reader's Discretion Advised)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BAG THEM PANTIES!!!! (Reader's Discretion Advised)

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, September 21, 2009

BAG THEM PANTIES!!!! (Reader's Discretion Advised)


Ever heard of Rita G? Probably Not....Most of you may not know her, but besides being a Playboy pinup & a sex columnist, she was the only vixen in Kanye West's "Flashing Lights" video- which is still my jam btw. Anyways, I was reading an interview she did.....don't ask how that came about.....and ran across something extremely.....interesting. After answering the usual questions about how she got started, the next question that came was "For the record, the price of a Rita G thong is....?" And she replied "$24.99 plus shipping"! Now despite what you may be assuming, Rita's thongs are not like your average VS undies that you go into a retail store and buy! No ma'am! Ms. G. wears her own panties all day, takes them off before she goes to bed, puts them into a ziploc bag to preserve the scent, AND SELLS THEM 2 MEN WHO ACTUALLY BUY THEM! I AIN'T LYIN LOL! She has a whole formula w/ special oils, lotions, & everything! HA! Rita said she kept receiving emails saying 'I would pay any amount of money for the g-string right off your butt! So..... she gave them what they wanted! Now, I know your first thought is probably ewwww CUZ THAT WAS MINE 2! But then the more I thought about it I said "Hey, why not"? She had an audience & capitalized on it with a crazy hustle!

I share this story with you to say this: Look so many of us have ideas that we think are just so crazy or no one will ever take us seriously. We constantly doubt ourselves worrying about what we can't do, that we don't take the risk and just do it! Now Ms. Rita's story may be stretching it a tad bit lol but I wanted to use something that was EXTREMELY outside- the- box! Think about your dreams, that business you always wanted to start, that great idea you had, or WHATEVER ....DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF! YOU BAG THEM PANTIES! Find your niche, research your audience, put 2gether a sound plan, and just go for it! Because you never know! Things may actually turn out to be in your favor! There is nothing that can stop you but YOU! AND for the record, Rita's thongs have now gone up from $24.99 to $38.45 plus shipping. I guess used thongs are recession proof! lol


Rita G's 2008 "Flashing Lights" cameo


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2009 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am all for making your dreams a reality but that is a pretty nasty and weird idea...but whatever works for you I guess. Now the biggest question is what all those grown men gonna do wit some used panties??? I guess they will give them to their wives or better yet they will probably wear them themselves!!LOL...U can't put nothin past men these days!!!LMAO

     
  • At September 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    Well, Rita G is on her hustle...this proves that a man is easily parted with his money when a vagina is involved...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home