This Page

has been moved to new address

SPLURGE ITEMS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SPLURGE ITEMS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, September 21, 2009

SPLURGE ITEMS!

Okay so I was doing my usual pass time, browsing the web, and ran across a couple of fun bags! lol...."fun bags". Anyways close your eyes, take a deep breath, and count backwards from 10! Okay now OPEN!

BAG #1






Ideal woman meet Paraty! Man talk about your ULTIMATE BIG O! lol This exotic beauty was designed by no other than Chloe'! It comes in other colors but the black python is by far thee best choice if you want to look like money! (Sorry couldn't put it any other way) This armpiece will definitely set you back! $3,820 to be exact!



BAG #2



Ideal woman meet Kaleido! This gem embellished tote is a VALENTINO creation! This may not be your everyday armpiece..... Although knowing me, I would put on all black and rock it on any given day... but it's definitely perfect for a night out on the town! Hopefully it won't take all the attention away from you! It's fun and besides all that its VALENTINO!! Hello? lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home