This Page

has been moved to new address

"IDEAL-ICON"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: "IDEAL-ICON"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"IDEAL-ICON"


"You can't just text me and invite me on a date. You need to pick up the phone and call me. That's not being a diva. That's having self esteem!"


"Joan has a 3 month rule. I do not. I'm a very single adult who practices safe sex and I'm a big believer in masturbation."


"I'll always have an ass and that's a good thing. I like a little jiggle."
-TRACEE ELLIS ROSS

I couldn't pick just one quote from this week's Ideal Icon: The one and only Tracee Ellis Ross! It took me forever to put this post together, simply because I heart the interracial beauty so much! I was first drawn to her not only because of her unforgettable role as Joan, but also because of her impeccable sense of style (F.Y.I.- SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A STYLIST!). Whenever I would see her on the red carpet she never disappointed-exuding confidence from the wave in her roots to the red on her soles. To top it all off, after reading a countless number of her interviews, I have come to realize that Tracee is definitely a woman who knows her self worth, is comfortable in her own skin, and with every step she takes- IT SHOWS! Through her uniqueness, quirky sense of humor, and strong sense of self, Tracee is a true beauty inside and out. AND THAT IS SOMETHING TO TRULY BE ADMIRED!











"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home