This Page

has been moved to new address

THEE FOREVER-BAG!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THEE FOREVER-BAG!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, September 21, 2009

THEE FOREVER-BAG!

Just like the little black dress, the classic black bag is an absolute necessity for ALL women! With that being said you'd think it would be an easy find right? WRONG!!!! I have no picture for this post because just like my complaints about finding thee perfect leather jacket, I had a hard time finding one! However, if you want anything of quality & timeless sophistication you're going to have to take your time & invest in a timeless bag. Yes you can read, I said INVEST! I know there is a recession and all, but this is something you just don't pinch pennies with! With that being said you need to be as sensible as possible, 4get any trends that makes your bag look dated, and find thee perfect black hand-piece that will last you forever!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home