This Page

has been moved to new address

TREND ALERT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TREND ALERT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TREND ALERT!

WARNING: THIS TREND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR MOST!




Okay so OTK (over the knee duh! lol) boots just don't cut it anymore! If you really want to be on the cutting edge of what's HAUTE & SEXY you have to rock the thigh high boot! There are many brands out there duplicating this trend. HOWEVER, none have gotten as much attention as these pierced thigh high fashions designed by Stella McCartney! Maybe its just me, but I personally think these boots kick major ass! lol and if you dare to pull them off more power to you!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home