This Page

has been moved to new address

EVERYDAY I DEAL.......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: EVERYDAY I DEAL.......

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, September 18, 2009

EVERYDAY I DEAL.......

So 2day kicks off "Everyday I Deal" Fridays! This email was sent to me and I had to post it because so many of my friends complain about this issue!


EVERYDAY I DEAL w/..... Finding A Man Without Kids!



"Ok so lately I have been having a problem with finding a man without kids. It seems like ALL the Baby Daddies seem to be scoping me out lately. First let me just say that I am open minded and I never thought that I would be having this problem but all the men I meet have 2+ kids and it is just becoming a HUGE Problem! I mean I love…well like kids anyway and so they never seemed like a problem before until recently. First I met this guy and he was very sweet and we had a good time hanging out and he told me from the beginning that he had kids and it wasn’t a big deal at first. Then as we started to hangout a little more it seemed like the kids kinda started getting in the way, and I know that sounds bad but that is what it felt like. Then he wanted me to come over and spend time with him and the kids and I was like no because I don’t think its right to bring a woman or a man into a child’s life too soon before you know if the relationship is going anywhere. So anyway this wasn’t even really the problem I just feel like these guys are spending more time with their kids than me and I feel bad for feeling that way because I am proud of these men for taking pride in fatherhood because there are a lot of men don’t do it. However I still want time for me and since I don’t think it’s fair for a man to have to choose between his kids and a woman, nor would I ever ask a man to so I decided that I won’t date a man with kids. Now where I’m gonna find these men I don’t know.lol…but I hope that there is one out there for me!!! Anyway that’s the problem that I am dealing with today I’m sure that tomorrow there will be something else!LOL "

-I know EXACTLY how you feel! Most men these days... Let me take that back ALL men these days are a pre-packaged deal. They come with all kinds of baggage & issues and you can't pick & choose what they can keep! The only choice you have is knowing what you can do without! Good luck in the dating pool!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home