This Page

has been moved to new address

FAB SHOW!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FAB SHOW!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

FAB SHOW!



Michael Kors debuted this Fall 2009 collection during New York Fashion Week back in the spring. However, I thought I would showcase pieces that are actually available in stores now and besides that this collection is absolutely B-E-Autiful! I have to give it to Mr. Kors, I usually don't agree with everything he does but lately he has really stepped it ALL THE WAY UP! I COMPLETELY enjoyed every single piece that sashayed down the runway-wearable or not so much; especially the all black designs and the outerwear. They were my favs. Take a look for yourself!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home