This Page

has been moved to new address

RAIN CHIC!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: RAIN CHIC!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RAIN CHIC!




If you're like me, you ABsolutely HATE when it rains! Even the smallest drizzles can make your hair frizz, drench your clothes, and stain your good shoes! Besides all of that, rain puts you in a certain type of mood where the best thing you could do is lay in the bed all day & watch Lifetime movies...However, if you are forced to leave your house, you can try to make the best of it by rockin a Rain Chic look! For me, the look would consist of my usual XTRA SLICK & SLEEK BUN! BUT y not throw on a pair of HAUTE rain boots! Huh? Rain Boots? "Where they do that @"?! lol I have to admit I wasn't entirely a fan of rain boots when they burst on the scene a few years ago! I mean unless you were 5 and under why would you wear them? From the tacky bright prints.. the whole style just threw me for a COMPLETE & UTTER LOOP.... until recently. The idea of a rain boot has completely matured! I spotted these black patent rain boots bedazzled with two thick gold chains around the calf! Who else would give the world such a FAN-tabeau-lust gift besides BURBERRY!? I'm so glad they are stepping outside of that easily knocked off plaid & into something new & fun!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home