This Page

has been moved to new address

THIS IS SO ME!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THIS IS SO ME!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

THIS IS SO ME!!!



Okay so Fall is OFFICIALLY here, although the weather is still saying otherwise... Anyways, its always so hard for me to find a leather jacket that completely gets 5 stars all around. The dilemma is ALWAYS either wrong style, arms length not long enough, terrible fit, quality, or all of the above. I ran across this gem at one of my favsites (shopbop.com). This jacket is so simple yet so me. Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE a good "throw" and to incorporate the usual cashmere or cotton concept into 100% leather is pure genius! This PRPS design retails for $880!



Another leather jacket to pay attention to is the bomber jacket by Theory! The back detailing as well as the DRAMATIC funnel collar makes this jacket a Must-have. I wish I could find a better photo so you can get the full effect. However,I have actually tried this jacket on and it has a VERRRY cute fit contrary to the bulkiness of "oh so typical" bombers. The collar is also MUCH bigger in person which gives a haute cotoure type of feel. PLUS the lining on the inside will actually keep you warm. Duely note that All things THEORY are all things EXPENSIVE so its not surprising that this jacket retails for $795! Honestly I can wait til this goes on sale....I'm talking day after thanksgiving

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home