This Page

has been moved to new address

"IDEAL- ICON"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: "IDEAL- ICON"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"IDEAL- ICON"


"Look at me. I'm skinny, I have a big nose, no tits no ass, but in a room full of beautiful women, I would still leave with the most gorgeous guy!"
- ZOE SALDANA

This week's Ideal Icon is the very talented Dominican actress Zoe Saldana! I have always loved her in movies but once I read this quote from the Star Trek leading lady; I had to know more about her! Besides the fact that she is a tall lil lanky thang like me, I admire the fact that she accepts what others may consider flaws & works her genesequa' like nobody's business!On top of being young and very successful she owns her confidence! And that's about the most beautiful accessory any woman could ever have!










"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home