This Page

has been moved to new address

OUR FIRST LADY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: OUR FIRST LADY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OUR FIRST LADY!



Our First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted getting off the Air Force jet looking like a million bucks! She landed in Denmark yesterday to rally support for the next Olympics to be held in Chicago. Her fierce suit-which almost reminds me of the houndstooth pattern that's really popular this season- paired with pumps that add a splash of color made the overall look FLAWLESS! I'm sure Mr. President thanks his lucky stars everyday because he has such an IDEAL WOMAN (wink lol) standing beside him making him EVEN better! Ms. O....KUDOS!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home