This Page

has been moved to new address

You Should Know About...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: You Should Know About...

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, July 11, 2011

You Should Know About...

Kinky, curly, and coiled women the world over are going au naturel , and ladies, I fully support the movement! But for those who still relax their hair, you should know about...


PhytoSpecific Relaxer System! This French beauty company uses plant-based extracts like egg and soya to help you achieve a sleek and straight look (see the FAQ here http://phytospecific.com/faq.html) I've been using it for the last six months, and gurl, lemme tell ya (*New Orleans accent inserted here*). Unlike those other relaxers which claim to be "no-lye", PhytoSpecific is odorless and doesn't cause burns! You can buy PhytoSpecific at Sephora (www.sephora.com) and BeautyBay, a British online beauty supply store (www.beautybay.com). Its a welcome alternative from the Brazilian and Japanese keratin straighteners, which contain formaldehyde (eeew!) and will make your hair brittle if used too often.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home