This Page

has been moved to new address

What She Wore: "Kelly Rowland in DVF"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: What She Wore: "Kelly Rowland in DVF"

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What She Wore: "Kelly Rowland in DVF"

With a #1 single & now serving as a judge on the UK's X Factor Kelly Rowland is definitely #winning! She was spotted today leaving the X Factor auditions wearing a Diane Von Furstenberg print maxi dress. Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of the designer so I immediately recognized who the dress was by right away. Anyway, the singer paired the maxi with a Fendi tote & tan wedges & looked gorgeous as usual! But with that face & model-esque bod would you expect anything less!

& speaking of Diane Von Furstenberg.....

Did anyone watch the Basketball Wives season 3 premiere on Monday? With all the craziness going on, it definitely did NOT disappoint! I sure missed those girls!  Anyways, in the episode there was a scene where Jennifer was having lunch with the new girl and all I kept thinking was "Jen's shades are really cute"! Leave it to one of my favorite websites fashionbombdaily.com to spot the designer which was none other than Diane Von Furstenberg! CUTE RIGHT?

Kelly's dress retails for $545 & Jen's "Runway" sunglasses are $175! Both are available at Bloomingdale's!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: dailymail.co.uk, fashionbombdaily.com

3 Comments:

  • At June 2, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    I must be only one who DIDN'T like those! They're all over all the fashion blogs right now, and I'm sorry, I just keep thinking "she looks like a cross between somebody's Jewish grandmother chiding her grandchild to hurry up and get married, and a fly." Me no likey those sunglasses. But me LOVE that maxidress, although the bottom was probably filthy when she got home. But that's the downside of maxis I guess...

     
  • At June 2, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Really? I thought they were cute on her!....even though i would never wear them. The only shades I can wear have to be brown & simply can NOT be oversized! Any other styles never work on me....

     
  • At June 3, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Those shades are cute on Jennifer.I like big shades but shades like that always look crazy on me but Jen made it work... And Kellys dress is cute u kno I love me a good maxi.lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home