This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION WARS!: Rihanna vs. Selita Ebanks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION WARS!: Rihanna vs. Selita Ebanks

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FASHION WARS!: Rihanna vs. Selita Ebanks

Last nigh supermodel Selita Ebanks attended the Samsung Children for Hope Event wearing a velvet halter gown from Carlos Miele's Fall 2011 collection. However, pop star Rihanna was the first to rock the dress on American Idol back in April. While both women looked beautiful, I'm feeling Rihanna's overall look & better fit of the dress. You can see more of her curves in it. Besides, Selita's new cropped do has to grow on me.


  • Rihanna! Its hard to follow up this trendsetter!
  • Selita of course! She's a supermodel, she makes every look perfection!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home