This Page

has been moved to new address

Jessica Alba's Saavy Street Style!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Jessica Alba's Saavy Street Style!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jessica Alba's Saavy Street Style!

So I was browsing one of my fave sites, upscale hype, when I saw this post of Jessica Alba. My attention immediately went to her shoes. Not only are they a standout, but they reminded me of a pair of wedges that one of our fellow Idealist Dana had gotten from ALDO. Low & behold Jessica's tribal wedges were also from  the ALDO collection as well. I know I'm always posting on my favorite celebs wearing my fantasy designers, but the cost to get the exact look is usually astronomical! So I LOVE when I see them in bargain brands such as H&M, TopShop,....& now ALDO because its attainable to the average person. The actress completed her street style look with Diane Von Furstenberg trousers, a metallic blazer, & Longchamp bag!
I LOVE THIS LOOK!


 The ALDO wedge dubbed "Sobeslava", retails for $125.

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source & photos: upscalehype.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home