This Page

has been moved to new address

TREND ALERT: PANTS IN LVING COLOR!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TREND ALERT: PANTS IN LVING COLOR!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

TREND ALERT: PANTS IN LVING COLOR!

Pants are having the best summer ever! First "flares" made a comeback & now they are getting a BIG splash of color! Celebs such as Eve, Khloe Kardashian, and Hilary Duff have been rocking them hard as they've all been spotted wearing their bright hues. Khloe's are by Rag & Bone, I think Hilary's are J. Brand & I'm not sure about Eve's brand but I am in love with that pop of color.

Check out some more looks below:
J Brand 811 cropped skinnies: $175

Ksubi super skinnies: $170

J Brand 811 cropped skinnies: $175

I have to admit at first I didn't like this trend! It wasn't until I saw a Nordstrom associate wearing an electric blue pair by Diane Von Furstenberg when I said: "OMG, FREAKING CAY-UTE!" I guess I had to see them in person. Besides I wear a lot of jeans instead of shorts during the summer because I don't like to show my legs. These hot pants allow me to be comfortable but still look in tune with the season. You guys should at least own one pair for the summer!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: theybf.com, khloekardashian.celebuzz.com, justjared.com, & net-a-porter.com

5 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    1. I can totally hear you saying "cay-uuute"!
    2. I'm on the fence with the electric colored pants. The cobalt blue gets a thumbs-up, the yellow, I puke on.

     
  • At May 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    First thx for the comment Dane!!!! & yea when i first started seeing them they reminded me of the jeans that you see in those cheap urban stores in the mall. You know the 1s that sell those shirts with w/ like famous people's faces on them w/ a catch phrase written on it! & it reminded me of something Roc-A-Wear or a similiar brand would make. But when you dress it up the right way it can look high end & cute!

     
  • At May 26, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    & you have to see the DVF electric blues in person! Girl it was POPPIN! lol seriously

     
  • At May 30, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Ok so I think that I might be able to pull the blue ones off but I dont think that Im adventerous enough to do the other colors...a laugh at the thought of me walking around in neon yellow pants and I think that every1 would laugh at the sight of me doing so!lol...but they are cute!!

     
  • At June 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Hey tash! Yea the blue seems to be the most popular, i mean those DVF ones in Nordstrom were singing! Plus i think they're on sale now whoop whoop! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home