This Page

has been moved to new address

What She Wore: "Melissa's Cute Summer Look "

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: What She Wore: "Melissa's Cute Summer Look "

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What She Wore: "Melissa's Cute Summer Look "

Even though there are tons of pictures of Rihanna & her best friend Melissa together people usually tend to direct their attention to Rihanna. However, this time it was Melissa that caught my eye as I noticed she was wearing the YSL Venice gold wedges I spotted on net-a-porter's facebook page. The back of the heel has a interesting peak at the back. To some the extra peak makes it look like the shoes are too big, but to me it looks artistic. I definitely couldn't pull it off, but then again Rhi always credits Melissa for being "the cool girl" she always looked up to. Paired with dark denim & a super cute striped shirt, I'm digging Melissa's street style!

The Venice wedge is still available for purchase & if you wear a 9 or larger you're in luck! Originally priced at $1195, it's actually on sale now for $597.50.

"I  D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: sandrarose.com, net-a-porter.com

2 Comments:

  • At June 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    I like those wedges they are super cute but I don't think that they are worth $600.

     
  • At June 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    WOW tash i didn't think you would like these because of the wing tip'd back! See how it looks like the shoes are too big? but that's how they are suppose to look, i didn't get the idea of them at first but they are cute on Melissa!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home