This Page

has been moved to new address

Documentary: GOD SAVE MY SHOES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Documentary: GOD SAVE MY SHOES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Documentary: GOD SAVE MY SHOES!

There's nothing like the LOVE between a woman & her shoes! Its unconditional, POWERFUL & FINALLY someone has been able to capture that strong connection. Written & directed by Julie Benasra, the documentary "God Save My Shoes" traveled across the world interviewing die hard shoenistas to find out what is it that makes women obsess so much over shoes. It features everyone from your average woman, to IDEAL's favorite shoe designers & superstars such as Christian Louboutin, Kelly Rowland, Fergie & Dita Von Teese.

Check out the trailer BELOW:



The film is set to be released October 4th on Canal Plus (TV France). Release dates for other areas have yet to be determined, but I can't wait to see this in its entirety. For more information visit godsavemyshoes.com

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photo: cosmopolitan.com, video: godsavemyshoes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home