This Page

has been moved to new address

TREND ALERT: FEATHERS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TREND ALERT: FEATHERS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

TREND ALERT: FEATHERS!

I don't know where all these feathers came from but they seem to be the big accessory of the moment. & I have to say I'm a fan. I think the bohemian look is very cute & adds a touch of glamour meets rock n' roll. However, the best part is you don't have to spend over $25 to rock this trend..... or at least I wouldn't. Whether you want to wear them as earrings or even as a hair extension, you can pretty much find a feather on pretty much anything & everywhere!

 Check out a few choices below:

Bakers $12
Claire's Clip n' feather clip $8.50
Bebe Mix & Match Feather Crystal Earrings $24

Nordstrom $8

Aldo $12

 What do you guys think? Are you feeling the feather craze? Personally the earrings are my favorite.....

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home