This Page

has been moved to new address

Wadrobe Necessity: NUDE/BLUSH tone pumps!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Wadrobe Necessity: NUDE/BLUSH tone pumps!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Wadrobe Necessity: NUDE/BLUSH tone pumps!

Just like the "little black dress", the nude pump is a must have for every woman because of its versatility. With the right style it can be worn with virtually anything making it a staple for any wardrobe. I use to shy away from a nude shoe because I thought the color looked too pink against my skin tone and figured it would limit what I could wear with it. However, that way of thinking is just as played out as wearing clothes that are "matchy matchy"! Although it may not be an exact fleshtone, its still a great look overall!

No one has convinced me to believe in the power of a great nude pump better than my style maven Rihanna! She's clearly a girl that definitely knows the cost that you get out of an item per wear should always be your ultimate goal in making a smart purchase. & she did just that.

Check out some of her style choices with her nude stielettos below:




Whether rocking a sexy black dress, hitting the red carpet, or just hitting the streets, the singer managed to make her nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle pump work for all of the occasions.



As a die hard platform pump kind of girl, I also loved her nude ankle strap Prada pumps. Again, three totally different looks with the same shoe & it was a hit every single time!

The Luifer pump was actually my favorite because the spikes gave the nude pump an edge. Dressed down with tapered pants or paired with a simple white dress either look is SUPER CUTE right?!

 However, even though I loved Rihanna's looks I just can never pull off a pointy toe shoe. So, after searching the web here are my top two contenders!


#1

Camilla Skovgaard "Saw" pump

I am in love with this shoe! Its definitely not the lucifer pump, but the "saw" bottoms give them a cool factor. These are actually on sale for $297 at forward.com! To me they are charge card worthy!


#2
Express platform pump $98

I found these browsing shopstyle.com. I'm such a platform pump gal and I fell in love with these. The arch is so sexy to me. They remind me of the Alejandro Ingelmo "Sophia" pump but at a significantly lower price point. Steve Madden also has a similar style as well.

Have you guys found your signature nude shoe yet? I'm telling you, you need at least one pair in your closet!

I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home