This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOP-A-HOLIC TIP: July is thee PERFECT time to shop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOP-A-HOLIC TIP: July is thee PERFECT time to shop!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, July 22, 2011

SHOP-A-HOLIC TIP: July is thee PERFECT time to shop!

...........Why? SALES!!!!

Believe it or not, its already July! Can you believe how quick this summer is going by? Anyways, right now is the perfect time to shop & get some of the best deals because stores are trying to get rid of most of their summer clothes to make room for the new fall apparel. However, fall clothes are on sale now too as they try to lure you into buying for the next season! Case & point? Nordstroms! They are having their AWESOME anniversary sale right now through August 4th! Everything from riding boots to shorts are being sold at a discounted price. Even the Michael Kors watches that I've been drooling over for the longest are on SALE! I've witnessed this sale 1st hand and the customer's were wandering around like giddy school girls, trust me! So don't miss out!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home