This Page

has been moved to new address

Prouduct Must Have: The Curling Wand!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Prouduct Must Have: The Curling Wand!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prouduct Must Have: The Curling Wand!

Ever wonder how you can achieve those sexy Kate Hudson loose beach waves, big Diana Ross curls, or Taylor Swift's spirals? Well, I've found your solution:


The Curling Wand!
Enzo Milano
 Its an essential tool for hair gurus & a lifesaver for the hair handicapped such as myself because you're able to instantly achieve so many different patterns with your hair WITHOUT the crimps & bend from a traditional curling iron. To top it all off the process doesn't take as much time especially if you are doing the waves. You literally just grab sections of your hair, wrap it around, & GO!


Now you guys know I'm an avid googler. Its the only way I do my extensive research & there are numerous brands that are selling their version of the perfect curling wand, & the price can run all the way up to about $125. However, based solely on reviews from various sites, my top two contenders were:

1. Conair Infiniti


2 Remington Tstudio

Both are $29.99, had similar features & tons of RAVE reviews. I was a leery of Conair because their products are cheap & usually SUCK! However, this instance is not the case. The decision was hard, so I ended up buying both because I'm just that indecisive. I LOVED both but I stuck with the Remington ONLY because it got a little hotter & its pink. Yes pink was really my deciding factor!


Now I can't lie, the curling wand looks easier to use than it really is, but once you get the hang of it, its fairly simple. 

Check out Master hair stylist Kelly Monica using her curling wand to achieve her big sexy curls BELOW


Pretty right? Her hair always gives me LIFE! XoXO

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home