This Page

has been moved to new address

BOOT ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BOOT ME!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

BOOT ME!

Here are just a few of my favorite boot must haves & trends for the Fall! Its still VERY early so there will definitely be more for me to drool over in the coming months! But for now... Here's what I got!


This new Givenchy boot is so Oo la la. I love that the complexion of GREY- which is on every shoe this season- has brown hues almost like a taupe! I also like the fact that these boots have a drawstring around the calf. This is such a blessing for those of you with lil legs like me lol I'd rocked these naked... Okay maybe not, but you get my drift! SHOEGASM times 10




I LOVE the lace up trend! It gives me kind of a dominatrix feel! This Louboutin "Miss Corset" boot is a great example of a lace up boot done right! I like these for a casual look!



There's nothing like a wedge anything! I definitely suggest a wedged boot in your closet for the fall. They're comfortable, easy to wear, and work for any occasion!


I like these criss cross boots by boutique 9. This damsel in distress is also a big trend this season. Not everyone will agree with me on this shoe, but I actually tried it on and they are really cute. They're an easy shoe to just slip on and go!




Last but not least, I like this moccasin by Belle. They are also very HOTT this season! Again, most people may disagree with me, but something draws me to this shoe for some reason. Idk y but I'd wear the hell out of it & wear it well!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home