This Page

has been moved to new address

PARIS FASHION WEEK BEGINS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PARIS FASHION WEEK BEGINS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PARIS FASHION WEEK BEGINS!

So, 2day kicked off fashion week in PARIS! Yaaay! Anyways, designer Gareth Pugh was one the first designers to debut his very goth inspired 2010 spring collection today... I kept looking @ this photo to the left saying: "Rihanna should be hear to witness this" & sure enough SHE WAS! FRONT ROW & CENTER/ BOOBS & NIPPLE RINGS/ PURPLE LIPS & ALL! lol Idk how I feel about this collection, I guess because it's not really my style, & between the ghost looking models & those headpieces.... I was kind of freaked out & scared! lol BUT if Fashion beast Rihanna approves it, then its got to be right! Right? Of course! lol Continue to follow as I keep navigating through Paris to every show! If you wish, check out some extra flicks from the rest of this theatrical show below! (As if I gave you a choice lol)







"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home