This Page

has been moved to new address

ROCK STAR GLAM!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: ROCK STAR GLAM!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

ROCK STAR GLAM!




Okay so I know this video is pretty um.... "not so new"! HOWEVER, I couldn't get past the wardrobe. It was SIMPLY Amazzzing. Amerie's "Why R U" video incorporated the "Rock Star" trend that's been happening for a while now without making the singer look like a damn fool! For the life of me I can't find who the stylist was for this shoot, but I will definitely keeping searching. From the liquid leggings to the furs, and O MY GOODNESS- the shoes!!! EVERY look killed it! Check it out for yourself!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home