This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOP-A-HOLIC DEALS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOP-A-HOLIC DEALS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

SHOP-A-HOLIC DEALS!

Okay so for all of you department junkies, there's not so many great sales going on this weekend. I could only find two that were just okay.

  • Bloomingdale's is having kind of a buy more save more deal. The only alright deal you get to me is when you spend $100 you get $25 off which is not bad! I don't suggest spending anything over $100 though because you don't get that much off. For instance you have to spend @ least $250 to get $50 off. These coupons are only available if you use your Bloomingdale's card! When Bloomingdale's have a real sale, their deals are AWESOME! So for me, this sale is NOT so great...... This sales ends on September 20th.

MOVING RIGHT ALONG......

  • Steve Madden is also having a buy more save more deal on their site. I'm not sure if this sale is available in stores as well. However, usually Steve is pretty good for having a consistent sale that's available in store & online. Anyways, if you spend $100 you get 20% off. If you spend $125 you get 25% off. This sale is not bad either, and is good until September 29th. Also, you can get free shipping online for any purchase by using the SMFREESHIP code @ checkout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home