This Page

has been moved to new address

BALMAIN's MILITARY DELIGHT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BALMAIN's MILITARY DELIGHT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

BALMAIN's MILITARY DELIGHT!



This year Christophe Decarnin presented a collection that was very military inspired! Filled with metallics, strong shoulders, ripped fabrics.....Edgy but not refreshing seeing as though EVERYONE has been biting the Balmain style! However, Christophe showed those wannabe's who originally set the precedent for this look! I actually liked the presentation of the show as a whole, especially the models struttin to Rapper's Delight! They were killing it lol Not necessarily my style, but I could definitely see a certain type of woman pulling it off. Besides even with the recession and his $2,000 priced jeans, the brand's ready-to-wear sales have double each season since Christophe has taken over with his grunge style in 2006. There's always a waiting list among the elites, so he must be doing something right. Check out the 2010 spring Balmain designs for yourself!









"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home