This Page

has been moved to new address

LUXE- GADGET!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LUXE- GADGET!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LUXE- GADGET!


So I want to start a new post called luxe gadgets! I want this site to always be up on what the fabulous people are talking about now & next! Anyways, I want to formally introduce you to the Dior cotoure phone! This luxurious item features the signature dior connage pattern encrusted with diamonds, sapphire crystals, and stainless steel! The touch screen phone is blue tooth capable and comes with a two mega pixel camera, but that's where the the technological perks end- sorry boo no internet on this phone!

It is very basic BUT the best feature it does have is MY DIOR better known as the "Intelligent Jewel" that is paired with the phone. Just clip it onto the outside of your purse like a key chain and it communicates with your phone via bluetooth! This is a MAJOR plus for me because I'm always rummaging through my bag looking for my phone when it rings! It only seems right to have a little mini version as a spare! It's pictured in the photo... too cute!

This luxe-gadget retails for $5000! So this is definitely a I just have money sitting on top of money type of gift. I actually look at it as more of an accessory splurge rather than an awesome phone! I just wish the technology matched its exterior, especially for that price. However, I'm sure as time passes that phone will eventually be able to talk for you in addition to making you look good!

" I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At October 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As much as I lose my phone the last thing I need is one that cost $5,000 some1 would be gettin a HUGE PAYDAY!lol...its cute tho!

     
  • At October 16, 2009 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    But see that's the good thing about this phone because it has a mini version that comes with it that clips to the outside of your purse or whatever.... So, you never even have to worry about taking the main one out of your purse!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home