This Page

has been moved to new address

NIP TUCK NEW SEASON PREMIRE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NIP TUCK NEW SEASON PREMIRE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

NIP TUCK NEW SEASON PREMIRE!



My favorite plastic surgeons, Sean and Christian are back with their usual crazy and very disturbing antics! I have no idea how I even started watching this show but I became so addicted! I always love every minute of it especially Christian! He's such a horn dog and gets into some of the weirdest sh*t lol Be sure to watch the sixth and sadly the final season of my guiltiest tv pleasure NIP TUCK- premiering this Wednesday October 14th on the FX network at 10pm! I can't wait! Check out the teaser below!

Quick questions: Would you ever consider a little nip/ tuck here or there? If so what kind of procedure would you have?



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2009 at 7:48 AM , Anonymous Nesha said...

    I have been a true fan of Nip Tuck since Wiley Hall 3rd Floor 2003 at ASU. Over the last two years I feel as if they have fallen off with creativity by making it unrealistic, including Christian marrying Liz-WTF. However, I am sad to know that this will be the last season. Either way, I'll be sure to tune in on Wednesday for the Season Premier.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home