This Page

has been moved to new address

CHANEL & JOURDAN COVER TEEN VOGUE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CHANEL & JOURDAN COVER TEEN VOGUE

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CHANEL & JOURDAN COVER TEEN VOGUE

Young beautiful & BROWN supermodels Jourdan Dunn & Chanel Iman grace the cover of November's Teen Vogue issue! It's good to see fresh faces that are representing black models besides the usual Tyra & Naomi. I, also, love how they didn't airbrush Jourdan to look lighter than what she really is. She looks like her brown skin self! I think a lot of people will appreciate that. I know I will, especially since complexion can be such a touchy subject in our community. Anyways, in the issue they discuss the scarcity of black models in the industry & the many road blocks they face as far competition, even with each other. Nothing that we haven't heard before, but I will definitely be supporting this issue & you should 2! KUDOS ladies!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect my .ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home