This Page

has been moved to new address

MCQUEEN IS KING!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MCQUEEN IS KING!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

MCQUEEN IS KING!

OMG! Alexander McQueen debuted his s/s '10 collection during Paris Fashion Week! I watched the entire show as it streamed live online! Think Sea Mammal meets Star Trek....It was just insane! The stage had robotic cameras that moved back and forth as the models walked the runway. Between the intricate details on every design vs. THE TEN INCH ballet stilettos..... I can't even tell you which one kicked more ass! I knew McQueen would not disappoint and true enough he did not let me down. He brought new life to the stage and shoved it in your face infusing art & technology. I think this show was a major stepping stone to push boundaries and it opened up the doors for more designers to be creative and innovative in their work. No matter how others' may percieve it! I am, however, interested to see how the catwalk performance will translate into actual ready to wear!




















Check out the show below. I watched nervously as the models walked in those shoes. I prayed no one would fall because it would definitely leave you in an entire body brace!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2009 at 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    girl, those shoes r ridiculous!!
    -dejhara

     
  • At October 12, 2009 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Their not to be worn in real life, most clothes have to be transitioned from the runway into actual ready to wear. They just helped the show with the theatrics & made it more exciting! I would loved to have seen the show in person!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home