This Page

has been moved to new address

THANK's FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THANK's FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 12, 2009

THANK's FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

Okay so I meant to post this last week, but I guess its better late than never! Anyway, October 8th marked the one month anniversary for the IDEAL site! I just wanted to thank every single one of you that have become a member and continue to visit and leave comments! It truly means alot!

This site is kind of like my online scrapbook/ diary that incorporates my passions, interests, dreams- basically everything that I love! It's really helping me to sort my thoughts. I share it, so you all might be able to kind of learn a little about who I am and leave with a piece of me. Now don't get me wrong: I understand that not everyone has a true interest in fashion nor do they want the life of luxe like I do! HOWEVER, the entire concept of IDEAL was designed to encourage each individual to think about your own goals & desires and create the world of your dreams! Because in the end, YOUR life is what YOU make of it! You live by your own choices not by circumstances! So, you should always strive to have whatever it is you choose and be second to none!

Until IDEAL's 1 year anniversary...... continue to support & invite all of your friends to become IDEAL members and ALWAYS strive to be independently wealthy when dealing with any aspect in life- financial to personal!

This site is a part of MY I.D.E.A.L. WORLD and I encourage you to pursue your own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home