This Page

has been moved to new address

LOUIS VUITTON S/S '10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOUIS VUITTON S/S '10

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LOUIS VUITTON S/S '10




After the fabulous Fall '09 collection & the news that the spring collection for Louis Vuitton would stream live via facebook, I was so EXCITED to watch what Marc Jacob's had in store this season! I have to say besides the Angela Davis fro's, I was a little disappointed.... but I usually am with any spring collection. Fall just seems to always have a lot more umph! Anyways, the Louis Vuitton gal seems to be a safari inspired tourist lol with the fur tasels on the shoes, over nigt bags, jacket around the waist AND O GOD NO- NOT FANNY PACKS! lol I actually paid more attention to the handbags which look really fun
filled with bright colors. Marc seemed to have a quirky sense of human with this collection & strangely enough I got it because it seemed like something that was very him!









"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home