This Page

has been moved to new address

KARL/ AKRIS/ KRIS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: KARL/ AKRIS/ KRIS

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 5, 2009

KARL/ AKRIS/ KRIS





KARL LARGERFELD S/S '10


You can't say anything bad about my heart Mr. Karl Largerfeld! He's just in a league of his own! I actually enjoyed his spring 2010 collection. The first half of the show was actually my fav. He broght tailored sophistication & rock star glam like only HE could! Check out a preview of the show below..... notice Rihanna in the beginning-that chic has been following me all over Paris! lol



AKRIS S/S '10



I, also, enjoyed the Akris show! These were a few of my favorite looks. Although I do have to be honest. There was a period during the middle of the show where they showcased some red pieces & I was not a fan at all.....but we'll overlook that!Anyways, these relaxed looks were just soooo ME! Comfortable with cute pumps plus big bag= You can't go wrong!

KRIS VAN ASSCHE S/S '10


Kris Van Assche! Call me plain jane but there's a lot to be said about a designer's simplicity & refinement! I really liked it!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home