This Page

has been moved to new address

PARIS FAUX PAS(s)!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PARIS FAUX PAS(s)!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 5, 2009

PARIS FAUX PAS(s)!

Sorry but I just couldn't put it in a nicer way! Paris has been doing pretty good with having collections that are complete & done the right way... but just like any happy family you always got to have those people who just don't do right!

EMANUEL UNGARO





First lets start w/ this cheap looking god awful mess right here! This is EXACTLY what happens when you let an industry beast just attach their name to a label! Some genius ( I won't name names) thought it would be a great idea to appoint former actress Lindsay Lohan as "artistic adviser" for the line. I hope Mounir Moufarrige.... I mean "they" regret that decision now! This looks like what Lohan would wear AND throw up after she and her 15 year old sister spend all night partying at the club.... OUCH! Harsh i know! BUT girl this runway show was a joke AND the punchline all together. AND 2 think L.L. was featured on an episode of Project Runway this season judging other's fashion, when she knew she had her own FAUX PAS coming up....! Lifetime what were you thinking?? I'm done with this mess right here.....

MOVING RIGHT ALONG......................



DRIES VAN NOTEN




I read the review for this collection on wwd.com (one of my fav-sites btw) Anyways, I have to TOTALLY disagree with their rave reviews! Idk what they were looking at??? I mean Dries must have been designing in the dark because clearly the lights were out in the fashion house when he thought to put this right here together. There is a major difference between an artist having a "different" point of view, taking risks and just being tacky! Playing with prints is sensitive & the outcome of this show was just plain cruel!
The moral of these shows: Ungaro FIRE Lady Lohan & slap her for this foolishness! Dries...... just try again next season!!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home