This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOE OBSESSION!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOE OBSESSION!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SHOE OBSESSION!




The latest "It" shoe for all of the celebs is.....BRIAN ATWOOD's "Maniac" hidden platform pump! A-listers such as Eva Mendez, IDEAL chic- Zoe Saldana, Hills star Kristin Cavallari, & my favorite socialite KIM -have all hit the red carpet wearing these gorgeous gems and I see why they have been such a hit! They're simple yet such a staple piece! & the fact that they are almost 6 inches gives me the ULTIMATE shoegasm-especially in the nude complexion! They kind of remind me of the YSL tribute pump....not so much because of the style but because of it's timeless appeal. You'll know this is the "Maniac" pump...kind of like you know right away when you see a YSL "Tribute". Anyways,I WANT A PAIR....too bad they are completely SOLD OUT @ Saks & everywhere else for that matter....






After seeing this insane shoe rightfully called "Maniac" over & over again on the red carpet, I decided to check out what else Mr. Atwood had to offer. It didn't take long for me to find these super sexy black pumps with metal cutouts (I love the fact that the material is suede) AND these suede peep toe platforms with peek-a-boo studs at my favesite net-a-porter.com! I can now tell you that I am OFFICIALLY a fan! His shoes are just SO HAUTE! He's no Louboutin.... who is for that matter but we all know that I have a certain thing for Christian.... something about those red soles....Anyways back to Brian! He is still definitely 1 to lust over!!!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home