This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!



  • Sorry for the delay, but tomorrow (11/15/09) is thee last day to shop the Bloomingdale's Friends and Family sale!!!!! Please do not miss this opportunity to save an additional 20% off of regular and already reduced priced items! If you're shopping in store, they usually have the coupon available at the register. To receive the discount online, use the coupon code: BFRIEND


ALSO...

SHOP-A-HOLIC TIP:
  • If you are a total advocate for online shopping like I am or even just do so on occasion.... I HIGHLY recommend that you visit retailmenot.com first before you checkout!!!! Why you ask? Because retailmenot is a great site that provides thousands of coupons codes to over 40,000 stores that range from beauty, fashion, electronics-high end to low end-Sephora to Saks-Forever21 to Neimans! If you can think of a store, they most likely have a coupon for it! They even have printable coupons to use in stores! There's nothing like saving money on all things fabulous!
HAPPY SHOPPING!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home