This Page

has been moved to new address

I HEART GAGA!....YEA I SAID IT! LOL

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: I HEART GAGA!....YEA I SAID IT! LOL

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I HEART GAGA!....YEA I SAID IT! LOL



Okay I have no idea how the hell I became such a Gaga Stan! I mean that b*tch is STRANGE, WEIRD, CRAZY, ODD - I could go on.....BUT somehow I like her lol! Again, don't ask me why or how I got bit by the Gaga bug, but I think it was "Love Games" lol Anyways, of course I watched the premiere of her brand new video, "Bad Romance"- featured on the re-release of her album- Fame Monster.


So, I'm watchin...watchin...then all of sudden BAM: I start to notice the shoes! Not just any shoes THEE SHOES! Does Alexander McQueen's Plato's Atlantis ring a bell? OMFG She had on those scandalous heels! EVEN the 12...YES TWELVE INCH BALLET STILETTOS & she walks in them! Work! 4get Camlla....any chic that dares to wear those lobster claws are officially thee FIRST to actually WEAR that McQueen collection! & of course it makes sense because the designer actually premiered this song during the Plato Atlantis runway show! Seeing this video made that whole collection actually make even more sense to me!

Anyways, the video is stoopid dope!...& I don't even talk like that lmao (Chile Gaga got me all confused!) but that's just how amaaaazing I thought it was! Say whatever you will about Gaga but she's just so creative, she speaks to a certain audience & you can't knock her for that! Well, what are you waiting for..... check it out! lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home