This Page

has been moved to new address

BEYONCE IS THAT YOU?........

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: BEYONCE IS THAT YOU?........

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, November 16, 2009

BEYONCE IS THAT YOU?........


Chile I always knew Bey Bey Bey had a little freak in her! Hell, she's gotta compete with Rhi Rhi whose been practically naked in everything lately! & you know B wasn't havin that lil island chic steal all her shine! So, she has step'd up the sex meter full throttle! Halo my ass! She poppin, bent over, lickin lips, grabbin herself. Could Jay be the reason she's channelin this inner freak or maybe Julius hmmm lol j/k you know IDEAL is NOT a gossiper! (Yall so messy lol) Anyways, I was excited about Lady Gaga until I actually watched the vid...She was very irrelevant, only had on 1 outfit and it was wayyy to NORMAL!& where the heck was her infamous mask! Ugh blah Her part kinda sux anyway.... O well, I gtta give it to B though... It was very different 4 her & she worked this ish!

CHECK IT OUT!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home