This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION FAUX PAS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION FAUX PAS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

FASHION FAUX PAS!



Okay, I've never really been a fan of Mariah Carey's style anyway & this photo just shows you 1 of the reasons why! That leather jacket is like 2 sizes waaay too small, the skirt is extremely unflattering & it looks like someone let the air out of her ass! Sorry Mariah, but you are a thicker girl & your clothes are always just waaay to tight for your figure! I would say try again but Mariah has showed us this similar kind of outfit so many damn times! So, I'm sure we are just 1 spandex mini dress away from seeing another 1! (sigh)

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home